The following Terms and Conditions govern and apply to your use of or reliance upon this website maintained by defunk3D (the “Website”).
Your access or use of the Website indicates that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable laws, statutes and/or regulations. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, effective upon its posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website will be considered your acceptance to the revised Terms and Conditions.
USE OF COMPANY MATERIALS
When you make a purchase on the Website, you agree to provide a valid instrument to make a payment. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, as your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for.
AFFILIATE MARKETING & ADVERTISING
We, through the Website and its services, may engage in affiliate marketing whereby we receive a commission on or percentage of the sale of goods or services on or through the Website. We may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation.
You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website in any way that could damage the Website, the services or the general business of defunk3D.
You further agree not to use and/or access the Website:
- a) To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- b) To violate any intellectual property rights of us or any third party;
- c) To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- d) To perpetrate any fraud;
- e) To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- f) To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- g) To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate or discrimination towards any group;
- h) To unlawfully gather information about others.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
Through your use of the Website, you may provide us with certain information. By using the Website, you authorize us to use your information in Canada and any other country where we may operate.
When you register for an account, you provide us with a valid email address and may provide us with additional information, such as your name and/or billing information. Depending on how you use our Website, we may also receive information from external applications you use to access our Website, or we may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
We use the information gathered from you to ensure your continued good experience on our website, including through email communication.
If you would like to disable our access to any passive information we receive from the use of various technologies, you may choose to disable cookies in your web browser. Please be aware that we will still receive information about you that you have provided, such as your email address.
If you choose to terminate your account, we will store information about you for a reasonable period of time to be determined by us in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws. After this period, all information about you will be deleted.
We are not responsible for the security of your Account or Content. Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
You defend and indemnify defunk3D and any of its affiliates and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website, your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or your conduct or actions. We will select our own legal counsel and may participate in our own defence, if we wish to so.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
We may occasionally post links to third party websites or other services. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third party services linked to from our Website.
In accordance with the dispositions of article 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the collection and processing of your personal data are consistent with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: personal data may only be collected and processed with your consent. Every time personal data is collected you will be informed that personal data is collected and why is is collected;
- Limited purposes: personal data is collected and processed of data for achieving the objectives stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- Minimization of personal data collection and processing: only personal data necessary for achieving the objectives of the website is collected;
- Storage of personal data limited in time personal data are stored for a limited period, of which you are informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed personal data: the controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of collected personal data.
In order to be lawful in accordance with article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, collection and processing of personal data will respect at least of one the following:
- You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Our Website may collect the following personal data:
Name, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Payment Details and Email Address
This personal data is collected when you create an account.
In addition, when you purchase a product on the Website, you will be informed that the seller will retain a proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice.
The collector will keep in its computer systems of the Website in reasonable security conditions all of the personal data collected for a period of: 5 years, unless you ask for the deletion of your personal data before the expiry of this period.
If personal data is stored, you will be informed of the period during which your personal data will be kept, and if that period may not specified, we will inform you of the criteria used to determine it.
Your consent is valid for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months. After expiry of this period, the Website will ask you again for your consent to save cookies on your computer